UBC Vancouver's world-class learning opportunities and breathtaking natural setting combine to offer exchange students from around the world an unforgettable study-abroad experience.
As a visiting exchange student you can:
- Study at UBC for one or two terms (semesters)
- Start your studies in September or January
- Take a wide range of undergraduate or graduate courses
- Obtain credit for study at UBC towards your degree at your home university
- Study at UBC’s Vancouver or Okanagan Campus
For more information, see the inbound exchange FAQ.
Discipline-specific exchanges to UBC
Not from a university partner?
Visiting, Unclassified, and Access Studies students are part of Non-Degree Studies, which is for students taking UBC courses without pursuing a UBC degree.
See Non-Degree Studies information for more details and to find out how to apply.
If you have questions
Please include the following in your email:
- Your student number in the subject line
- Your full name in the body of the email
- Whether you're an incoming or outgoing exchange student in the body of the email