Take a focused and structured UBC course led by a faculty member with a small cohort. Immerse yourself in a specific topic and experience course content brought to life.
Global Seminars are unique UBC courses involving participatory engagement with partners in another part of the world. Through immersive and experiential activities, you will engage in scholarship that tackles important global issues.
- Earn UBC course credits
- Add academic and extracurricular experience to your portfolio
- Enjoy a break from your regular UBC course load
Most programs are open to students in different departments and faculties!
Open for application: Greece - Maroneia in the Mediterranean Context - ARTH 397 | 3 Credits - Apply by April 13, 2023
- Beijing: CONS 453 Ecological Restoration and Urban Forestry in China
- Israel: CNRS 335/535 Archaeological Field School, Horvat Midras
- Italy: Italian Language and Culture
- Peru: EDCP 467A and EDCP 467B: Summer Institute: Ecology, Technology & Indigeneity in the High Amazon
UBC Faculty interested in learning more about running a Global Seminar, please see here: https://global.ubc.ca/running-ubc-global-seminar.
Please use Go Global's Ask Us Webform and we will respond to your inquiry.
Drop-in advising hours
Go Global offers both in-person and virtual drop-in advising through Zoom during the times below:
- Tuesday: 1:00 - 3:00 pm PST
- Wednesday: 1:00 - 3:00 pm PST