Putting the plan into action
The how behind a plan is as important as the strategy behind it. During the consultation process, we identified four pathways to guide both the university’s collective action and implementation of In Service to ensure maximum impact.
4 PATHWAYS - TO REACHING OUR GOALS
- Partnerships for fundamental and use-inspired research, creative endeavours, learning and capacity development
- Transformative global educational experiences for students
- Infrastructure (people, data and processes) to encourage cross-disciplinary engagement on issues of global relevance
- Strategic communication to tell the story of our global endeavours, our partners and our collective impact
4 ACTION AREAS - FOR IMPLEMENTATION
- Partnerships Canvas: an assessment framework to identify opportunities for enhanced collaboration and business model to guide our approach towards expanding partner types
- Global Education Experiences I: Global Citizenship through Virtual Learning
- Global Education Experiences II: Global Citizenship on Campus
- Communications Strategy
For more information contact: Daniella Weber, Associate Director, Strategic Initiatives, at email@example.com.