UBC aims to partner widely and to engage in global networks through which we can facilitate the convergence of knowledge and expertise around issues of global relevance. This requires multidisciplinary, multi-stakeholder collaborations that leverage expertise across the university and engage with networks of a wide range of partners focused on the same.
We actively participate in a number of networks that have members from diverse regions, countries, cultures and economies in different phases of development, all of which represent a unique opportunity for learning about issues of global relevance and how local contextual factors shape these issues.
- Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU)
- U7+ Alliance
- Association of Public & Land-Grant Universities (APLU)
- U15 Group of Canadian Research Universities (U15)
- International Sustainable Campus Network (ISCN)
- Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute
- University Climate Change Coalition (UC3)
- Academics Without Borders
- Scholars at Risk
- Talloires Network of Engaged Universities
- Highly Integrative Basic and Responsive (HIBAR) Research Alliance
For more information about UBC’s network engagement, contact email@example.com.